Something Crazy

2010 is gone. Dead. Deceased. R.I.P. 2010. I've lived through two millennia, two centuries, three decades - and I'm not yet 20. Well, that's weird.
Hm. Yes.
Well, anyways. I've decided to follow through with things this year and go all trendy-trendy and start a blog.
I've recently stumbled into the fashion world head-over-heels. I'm fascinated with fabrics, and enthralled with designs. 
Everyone has a fashion blog nowadays, so I've decided to ad my own quirk to my blog. I've decided to not just post about the top designers et al, but about vintage shopping, my inspirations, getting inspiration, make up, costumes, history, and (hopefully) do some vlogging. I'm going to attempt to document my daily wears  as well (inspiration: via whatiwore.tumblr.com). I also, sometime, hope to get some photos up. 



So, as I'm generally new to all this I'd much love your inspirations and ideas. Or whatever else. I always love neat new things!

All yours, \/era Lē